Terms & Conditions
CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative General Term & Conditions
Products and Services ( Design, Websites, Signage etc)
1. THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS
Apply to all orders and supersede any others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
A Deposit of 50% is required on all orders before any work is commenced, with the full balance to be paid on delivery.
2.2 Online Orders.
Orders placed on our web site will require payment in full online to complete the order.
2.3 DISCOUNT/ Special Offers
Any discounts are offered on the strict understanding that accounts are paid by the due date. We reserve the right to remove any such offer or discount at any time.
If VAT is noticed on your order after the bill has been paid, you as the customer are liable to pay the VAT in full before receiving your delivery
3. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS
3.1. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts, at the rate of 5% above the Barclays Bank Plc base rate from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you.
3.2 We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
4. PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
4.1 The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
4.2 All goods delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
4.3 Until such time as payment is made you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these conditions and we shall be entitled to enter upon the property where the goods are stored to repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us an irrevocable license to enter your premises for the said purposes.
We reserve the right to alter any details of products advertised without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the advertisement no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-scription and any resulting loss.
6. QUOTATIONS AND CONTRACTS
Any Quotations are valid for seven days from the stated date and only after acceptance of our full terms and conditions.
Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation of accepted contract; we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you.
Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
8.1 Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
8.2 Special priority deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges), which will be charged to you at current commercial rates.
8.3 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative accepts no responsibility for deliveries being missed due to non-payment. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that full payment is made before delivery can take place.
8.4 International transit times are approximate and may be subject to customs clearance. Local country restrictions apply. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will not be held responsible for any delay of delivery of the goods with international deliveries.
9. QUANTITY VARIATION
We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
10.1 Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of delivery.
10.2 All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 working days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity within the terms of the contract.
10.3 You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at time of delivery.
10.4 Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.
10.5. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative requires any printing to be returned in full before agreeing to reprint or refund. If CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative deem the printing to be of sufficient quality, and within tolerance we reserve the right to return the goods and refuse a reprint or refund.
11.1 Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.
11.2 We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedure set out in clause 10.
11.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the rights of a consumer.
12.1 We Reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting and shall not be liable to refund.
12.2 If we offer to replace you must accept such an offer unless you can show clear cause for refusing to do so.
12.3 If you do opt to have work replaced by a third party without reference to us, we except no responsibility for any cost incurred.
12.4 All defective work must be returned to us before replacement, if the subject work is not available we will assume that it has been accepted and no replacement will be provided.
12.5 Refunds will take 5 working days to complete once CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative has agreed to refund. And cannot be any faster.
12.6 CANCELLATION CHARGES Please note that a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made on all cancelled orders plus a £10.00 charge to cover administration costs. Any costs incurred for work already carried out up to the date of written cancellation will also be charged for and deducted before any refunds are made.
These will be submitted on approval and will be charged if not returned in good condition within 14 days.
14. QUANTITY CHANGES TO ORDERS
Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increases in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
15. ARTWORK AND PRINTING
15.1 The entire copyright worldwide, in all printing plates, lithe positives and negatives, artwork, designs, photographic transparencies, negatives or positives and any other artistic craftsmanship made by or for CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative pursuant to or in implementation of any contract with the customer shall belong to CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative agrees that unless the customer becomes in default of any obligation to make any payment to , CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative it will not reproduce any such items for any competitor in business of the customer.
16.1 If we have not been given printing approval after 14 days a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made plus a £10.00 administration fee.
16.2 Please read thoroughly as all proofs, once passed, are deemed correct and ready to go to print, and the responsibility passes to the customer.
You will need to view all PDF proofs at 100% to see the exact size of your product when printed.
We will not be held responsible for any mistakes, viewing, spelling, punctuation, contact details or layout. We will not commence print until we have received a copy of the final proof with a written confirmation to go to print either by email, fax or post.
17. ON HOLD
17.1 If we have not been notified after 14 days a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made plus a £10.00 administration fee.
17.2 We reserve the right to throw away your job after 28 days of ordering. Please note you will still be liable to pay the full charge of the total value unless the job is cancelled within the 28 days to which the cancellation charges will apply.
18. FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising from any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
The contract between ourselves the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Complaints must be made within 48hours of receiving your goods. Any complaints made after this time period are void of any right to refund or reprint.
Changes to our General Terms and Conditions
We keep our General Terms and Conditions under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. These General Terms and Conditions were last updated on 3rd August 2020.
Terms and Conditions of Service for Vehicle Wraps
We like all of our clients to know exactly how we work, your vehicle, whether for business or personal use is important to you, so understanding what we do and how we do it, we believe, will offer you safety of mind that you are in safe hands.
While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information on our website, there may be a technical issue of factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologize and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make any changes or corrections at any time, without notice.
1. Deposits are payable at the discretion of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative, but generally the following term apply:
– Any material found within the Strawberry Creative web site, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted without express permission of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate license may be granted.
– We may publish links to external independent websites; however, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative cannot be held responsible for the content of those websites. By linking to other websites does not indicate that CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative shall not be responsible for an external site loading within the frameset of website- CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative if users encounter this they should contact CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative webmaster immediately with as much information as possible, including pages they were viewing immediately prior to the event.
– In no event will be liable CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the loss of use, data, profits, whether in action of contract, negligence, or other torturous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. does not CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative does not warrant the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
– The names, images and logos identifying, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of and/or CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative third parties. Nothing contains herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of or any CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative other third party.
– Interpretation of which terms and conditions are valid for the works carried out by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative are as follows: If a car is booked in for a wrap removal, a new wrap being applied or sign decals being applied then the terms and conditions which stand at the time a confirmation email is sent to you, the customer, with the booking date will be applicable to your wrap. If in the unlikely circumstance, the vehicle is back in for repair works, then the terms and conditions at the time the vehicle is booked in for repair works, will be the applicable terms and conditions. If the terms and conditions change between separate items listed on your invoice, then these will be applicable.
– Images published on the CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative website are those of our own images or images provided to us by our customers and must not, in any circumstance, for any reason, be used by third parties without express permission by . CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative – Images shown on the website CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative are to represent how the vehicle looks soon after the completion of the wrap and not of vehicles that have done a considerable amount of mileage between the time the vehicle was wrapped and the photograph. Or of vehicles that have been in abnormal circumstances (such as road traffic accidents, body work damage, alterations, etc.).
1.2 Booking in your vehicle
1.2.1 It should be assumed that your vehicle has not been booked in until CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative has received the requested deposit in full from you, the customer. This may be waivered CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative in certain circumstances, but this is at the discretion of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
1.2.2 If a deposit has been received in full, then you can be assured that your vehicle has been booked in for its vinyl wrap (or other works) and no alteration for these booking dates will be changed by at any time by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative , unless for unpredictable circumstances out of our control. This may be something such as illness, loss of business premises, etc.
1.2.3 If a deposit has been arranged to be dropped off/transferred to and you, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative the customer(s) fail to complete this, then your vehicle will not be booked in and CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will be able to book other vehicles in on those selected dates, with no penalty to CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
1.2.4 If a deposit has been taken, your vehicle booked in for selected dates and you the customer wish to do so, this will be at the discretion of, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative and moved to a date that suits our business needs, with no penalty to CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.2.5 If deposits have been taken and a vehicle is not brought in for the outlined works in your quotation on the date(s) agreed with you, the customer and, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative then CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will not issue a refund for the deposit. The vehicle may be booked in at a later date, with a penalty charge to you, the customer.
1.2.6 If a car is booked in for works twice and does not turn up for the designated appointment time, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative then reserves right to refuse to begin work(s), continue work(s), or finish work(s) without any penalty to CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative (including repair works).
1.2.7 If a deposit has been taken, and CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
Proceeds to purchase the vinyl needed for your wrap, and it becomes apparent that the vinyl will not be available for the selected booking date(s), then CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will contact you as soon as it suits the business needs. Deposits for this will be refundable (please see section 6 for more information on this) if you the customer decide not to continue with your vehicle wrap. If you, the customer, would like to continue with your vehicle wrap then will either CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative offer an alternative to the colour/type of vinyl wrap that you have chosen, or will alter the dates of your vehicle wrap to allow time for the specific vinyl vehicle wrap to become available. These dates must suit the business needs of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.3 Inclusive details of the wrap
1.3.1 A full wrap consists of vinyl applied to cover all visible bodywork exposed when all doors, bonnets, sunroofs etc. are closed. This excludes plastic trims, plastic bumpers etc. unless otherwise specified in the quotation provided to you by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.3.2 If shuts require full coverage, the will be quoted as a separate item and highlighted as such on the Invoice
1.3.3 If shuts require full coverage, this will be at the discretion of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative as to whether or not this is possible, and if does not CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
Believe it is possible this does not effect in any way our standard of works/wrapping ability.
1.3.4 It should be assumed that all shuts would not be included in the invoice price unless discussed during the consultation period.
1.3.4 It should be assumed that shuts would not be included in a full wrap unless this is discussed prior to works.
1.3.5 If, after works begin, door shuts to any extent are requested to be wrapped then this will be quoted as a separate job and application will not interfere with the existing wrap on the vehicle done by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative or other third party.
1.3.6 Door shuts wraps are excluded from out warranty agreement. Please see section 7 for more information on this.
1.3.7 If specific vinyl (e.g. 3M, Hexes, etc.) is requested by you the customer, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will endeavour to meet these requirements. This may have an impact on the quotation/invoice price if this is requested after the documents have been published.
CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative accepts no liability if the price on the Invoice or Quotation changed as a result of specific vinyl being requested by you, the customer for works to be completed. If specific vinyl has already been ordered, then you, the customer is liable to cover the costs of the vinyl that we have ordered and subsequently will not be using. If a wrap has been complete and you, the customer, then requests that a specific vinyl should have been used then CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will offer to re-do the wrap at the costing of a separate job. We will not refund wraps that have been carried out in vinyl that you the customer did not want, if at no point during the consultation stage did you specifically ask for this.
1.4 Procedural Terms & Conditions
1.4.1 Our main workshop and headquarters address is as follows: 3 Second Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0YJ
1.4.2 The above address is where CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will carry out works on vehicles, unless otherwise agreed with CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative, for a vehicle wrap to be completed at another premises. Please see section 4.18 for details about the conditions that are required for this.
1.4.3 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative can refuse to complete works at another location, with no reason needed from. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.4.4 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will come to to an agreement with you, the customer, in regards to the required start date for works. This will be a date that fits in with the business needs or . CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative delaying this date will cause issues with the time frame of wrapping your vehicle so we strongly suggest that you review this date to make sure it is suitable.
1.4.5 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will provide you with a time frame of which you are able to bring your vehicle in to the CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative premises. It is important that you have delivered your vehicle promptly to this time, as any delay in this will hinder the wrapping process.
1.4.6 Although all areas of bodywork are cleaned prior to commencement of work and application of vinyl, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative expects a relatively clean vehicle on delivery/collection.
1.4.7 It is to the standard of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative that will determine what a relatively clean vehicle is.
1.4.8 We reserve the right to refuse to begin works if we deem the vehicle(s) is not clean to the standards by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
1.4.9 We will need to be informed of any special surface treatments that your vehicle may have had done prior to work commencing. Treatments such as micro wax Nano coatings can cause the wrapping process to fail. Although we use a special surface cleaner to remove these coatings, they do not always prove to be 100% effective and we will not be held liable for any problems that may arise as a result. If you do not provide us with this information prior to the wrap application, your warranty is invalid and any repair work will be charged at a panel rate.
1.4.10 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative reserves the right to refuse to begin works if there is, on any part of the vehicle, a large build up or dirt, dust, mud etc. which will cause issues when wrapping the vehicle(s).
1.4.11 A large build-up of dirt, dust, mud etc. is at the discretion of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.4.12 We reserve the right to refuse commencement of works at any point.
1.4.13 Due to the nature of vehicle wrapping, although avoided where possible, it may prove necessary to ‘seam’ vinyl where:
– The panel size exceeds available vinyl size.
– The contour of the vehicle panel exceeds the point where the vinyl becomes overstretched.
1.4.14 Wherever possible seams will be avoided.
– If for any reason seams are needed/necessary for the completion of works, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will advise this at the point this is realised. This can be before works are carried out, during work, and after works and also for repairs.
1.4.15 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will always endeavour to complete projects as per time frame advised, but if exceeded will advise at the earliest opportunity with no penalty to . CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative this can be through no fault of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative (such as car being brought in on a rainy day, meaning the vehicle needs time to dry off, or through illness, unavailability through personal commitments etc.)
1.4.16 If this time frame is extended due to a fault by the customer a penalty fee may apply; for example:
– If a vehicle is not delivered within the time frame discussed.
– If the vehicle is delivered in a condition where works cannot begin to be undertaken due to cleanliness issues, loose panels, cracked panels, repair works needed to be undertaken, etc. (This list is not extensive).
1.4.17 If for any reason the vehicle(s) are being wrapped at another location other than the location of, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative the following conditions must be considered:
– The location must be a permanent indoor location. This excludes pop up tents, marquees, etc.
– The location must have four or more solid sides so the area is enclosed with an entrance/exit point that can be closed.
– The location must be well lit either by natural or electrical lighting.
– The location must be as free from dust as possible. If the location is not then CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative reserves the right to refuse works with no penalty to CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
– The location must not be damp, wet, cold or windy, as these conditions will drastically affect the wrapping process.
– The location must be heated to a minimum temperature of 18 degree centigrade and must not exceed 35 degree centigrade.
– The location must allow room for the entire vehicle(s) to fit in with adequate room around the vehicle to commence works.
– The location access must be as flexible as possible towards the needs of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
– The location must accept any liability for damage caused to the premises.
– The location must not be a well-travelled area from other persons.
– The premises must have an electrical socket point for the use of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative .
– We reserve the right to refuse to carry out works in a location that CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative considers unsatisfactory.
1.4.18 We aim to complete all work with our own highly experienced team. However, if circumstances beyond our control make this impossible, we retain the right to use third party services such as other garages, paint shops or car mechanics or other car wrapping companies at any time. We will advise, you, the customer about the prior use of third parties. All work completed by third parties will be carried out in the CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative premises.
1.4.19 As part of the wrapping process, it may prove necessary to de-trim your vehicle. This means handles, small trims, badges, grills and small or intricate parts may be removed. If your car is of high value, then we advise that you contact your manufacturer approved body shop technician to remove the trims for you prior to the application of the wrap. As modern, high value vehicles are controlled by computers, you may incur charges from your dealership or manufacturer.
1.4.20 We will not be liable for any of these additional charges during or after the wrap has been applied.
1.4.21 If you allow us to de-trim your vehicle, we will not be liable for any repairs, errors or mechanical, electrical or parts exchanges required.
1.4.22 A vehicle wrap is a vinyl film that is used to customise or protect vehicles paintwork or to advertise a service (the is not an extensive representation of what vehicle vinyl wrapping film can be used for). When we cover your vehicle, it will be necessary to stretch the vinyl. This will be done within the manufacturers guidelines so your vinyl will stay within the manufacturer’s warranty.
1.4.23 To ensure professionalism, durability and high quality workmanship we will need to place lower tension inlays and joins in to your wrap where required. These will be practically invisible. As a result your wrap will withstand its full-recommended lifespan and you will enjoy your customer vehicle longer.
1.4.24 We reserve the right to make expert decisions upon areas that we deem to be a potential issue. These are commonly front and rear bumpers, air intakes, abnormally large bonnets and mirrors. This list is not extensive and we reserve the right to change this list at any time.
1.5 Payment Agreement
1.5.1 Deposits are payable at the discretion of, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative but generally the following terms apply:
1.5.2 Projects valued at 100 GBP or less require no deposit unless details of work are inclusive in the terms set out in section 5.b.
1.5.3 Projects valued over 100 GBP require a deposit of 30% of contract value or full cost of the material (whichever is the greater of the two).
1.5.4 A deposit will be taken from you, the customer, by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative when:
– Specific vinyl is ordered in for the vehicle wrap.
– Specific tools are ordered in to complete works detailed in your quotation.
1.5.5 A deposit will secure booking of your vehicle wrap within the limitations of that date set out in your quotation/agreement between yourself and CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative . We cannot guarantee a booking is reserved without a deposit. If after the deposit is taken, and the dates for the vehicle wrap are changed by you, the customer, then we cannot guarantee we are able to book your vehicle in for specific dates at your request.
1.5.6 Deposits are payable no later than 5 business days prior to commencement of works, although we do advise that the sooner a deposit is paid, the sooner we are able to source and purchase vinyl which will be used for your vehicle wrap.
1.5.7 Late deposits paid will be subject to a penalty charge by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative, at the discretion of . CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.5.8 Payment in full is required on or prior to vehicle collection.
1.5.9 Vehicles will not be removed from the CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative premises until full and final payment has been received by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
1.5.10 Payment is discussed with a partner of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative and agreed upon prior to works commencement.
1.5.11 this is not a final figure for payment if extra costs are incurred (e.g. having to have body work repaired).
1.5.13 If any extra costs are incurred once the vehicle has been left in the possession of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative then this will be discussed with you, the customer, before any work is carried out/continued.
1.5.14 Method of Payment is to be discussed with a partner of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative and agreed upon prior to commencement of works.
1.5.15 Payment refers to the final outstanding balance on the invoice retained by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
1.5.16 We reserve the right to withhold vehicles if payment is not received/processed until the time that full payment is received.
1.5.17 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative does not offer credit agreements of any kind with customers having vehicles wrapped for personal or business use.
1.6 Refund Policy
1.6.1 Deposits are fully refundable prior to commencement of works, however this excludes if the following
1.6.2 Specific vinyl for works has been ordered,
1.6.3 Specific tools required for works have been ordered.
1.6.4 You, the customer, has decided not to go through with contracted works for any reason.
1.6.5 If in the unlikely circumstance that CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative considers that satisfactory completion of project(s) cannot be achieved after the commencement of works a full refund will be offered with no penalty to the customer of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative – The above is not applicable if you, the customer, were advised during the consultation stage, during the wrapping stage and thereafter, there would be complications with works and agree to proceed.
1.6.6 Where a customer deems work to be unsatisfactory, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will only consider a refund after a full inspection of the vehicle has been conducted by a partner of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.6.7 If a refund is awarded to you, the customer, bikers Display T/A Strawberry Creative then this will be broken down by the relevant work completed.
– If a wrap has been removed and another wrap replaced, then the wrap removal will be excluded from the refund as works removing the wrap have been completed.
– If any bodywork repair is carried out by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative (e.g. sanding) then this will not be awarded in the refund, as the bodywork repair will have been carried out.
1.6.8 Any wrap removals are invalid from our refund policy.
– If specific vinyl has been applied to the vehicle(s) then this will be invalid from our refund policy unless there is a direct problem with the vinyl, which will be clarified by a third, party professional.
1.6.9 If a refund is awarded to you, the customer, and the refund will be returned in the original form of payment. (If you were to pay by cash, then we would refund you in cash with a witness present, if you were to make original payment via bank transfer, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative would deliver refund via bank transfer retaining proof of refund).
1.6.10 Vinyl’s ordered on behalf of you the customers through CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative are invalid from our refund policy. Please see section (10) for more details about this.
1.7 Your Guarantee
1.7.1 All workmanship on vehicle wraps is guaranteed for 12 months from completion of works. The completion of the works is the date that your vehicle is handed back to you, the customer, from the original wrap. This date is not extended for repair works or extra works completed unless quoted as a separate item on your invoice.
1.7.2 All vinyl used by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative is subject to its own manufacturers guarantee and these details can be provided to you, the customer, upon request. We reserve the right to withhold this information from you without reason at any point, with no explanation needed by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative.
1.7.3 We accept no liability for the manufacturer’s vinyl warranty.
1.7.4 Any issues that arise, as part of the manufacturer’s warranty should be dealt with directly with the manufacturer and not CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative, although we do advise that you inform CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative about any contact directly with the manufacturer and their response.
1.7.5 The guarantee covers “normal use of the vehicle(s)”.
1.7.6 Normal use of the vehicle is determined and explained by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative definition and should not be interpreted as any third part definition or explanation.
1.7.7 If you would like confirmation of the warranty, this is to be subject to CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative at any point of the warranty. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative reserves the right to refuse confirmation of the warranty if a vehicle has been removed from the CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative premises for more than 30 days with no explanation needed by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative .
1.7.8 If a vehicle ownership is transferred during the time period the wrap is covered by the guarantee, CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will need proof of transfer of ownership to consider the vehicle to be still under guarantee, the original invoice provided by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative and other documentation that CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative may require at any point.
1.7.9 Our warranty/guarantee is invalid if:
– The wrap has been tampered with in anyway by anyone not part of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative .
– The wrap has not been applied to original factory paintwork.
– The wrap has been applied to re-sprayed panels that have been done to a poor quality. (Poor quality is to be determined by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative).
– The wrap has been applied to aftermarket bodywork parts that have been sprayed, and so are not original factory paintwork.
– The wrap has been damaged by abnormal activity. (Abnormal activity is at the discretion CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative).
– The wrap has been submerged under floodwater at any point through the fault of you, the customer, or a third party.
– The wrap has been damaged through Motor Vehicle Accidents.
– The wrap has been damaged through vandalism.
– The wrap has been damaged by anything that would have caused damage to the paintwork had the vehicle had not been wrapped. (E.g. stone chips, branch scratches, a close encounter with a bump in the road, etc.).
– The wrap has been damaged through cleaning products.
– The wrap has been damaged by petrol/diesel spillages.
– The wrap has been damaged through use of a pressure washer/ car wash
– The wrap has been subjected to abnormal heat application, overexposure to sunlight or any form of flame (e.g. Lighters, heaters, etc.).
1.7.10 No guarantee is given to vinyl that has been sold on through CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative . This is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, but any issues/problems that you have with the vinyl that CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative has ordered on behalf of you, should be taken up directly with the manufacturer and not a partner of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative . Please see section (10) for more details on this.
1.8 The Aftercare
1.8.1 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative Offers a free quality check on all works carried out.
1.8.2 This should be carried out within 30 days of completion.
1.8.3 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative should be given 5 business days’ notice of this inspection.
1.8.4 If for any reason CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative is unable to complete this inspection, if requested, within the time frame stated above then CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will accept a quality check at a later date. This excludes customer availability for this quality check.
1.8.5 We reserve the right to refuse the inspection if:
– It does not comply with the business needs.
– It is not carried out within the 30-day period at not fault of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative .
– If the inspection is booked in within the 30 day period and then cancelled by the customer.
– We have not received 5-business days’ notice.
1.8.6 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative does offer quality and free advice on looking after your wrap to ensure that it lasts as long as possible in good condition.
1.8.7 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative does not offer a vinyl cleaning service and any cleaning that is done during the process of wrapping, repairing of removing vinyl is at the discretion of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative . Vehicles under no circumstances should be brought back for “up keep”.
1.8.8 We recommend that you avoid washing your car for 7 days from the completion of the vinyl vehicle wrap, unless it is to remove a large build-up of dirt, fuel spillages or anything else that may cause damage to your vehicle wrap.
1.8.9 After this time, we recommend hand washing your vehicle(s) with a sponge and hot soapy water. This should be a non-abrasive detergent, and we also recommend that you use a soft clean cloth or sponge that has not been exposed to harsh chemicals that may cause damage to your vinyl wrap.
1.8.10 We do advise against using a brush or pressure washer as this can cause the vinyl to lift and will exclude your vehicle wrap from our guarantee.
1.8.11 Take care when using commercial or industrial strength cleaners as they can cause spotting/bleaching to the vinyl, which will also exclude you vehicle wrap from the guarantee.
1.8.12 We cannot guarantee the outcome of any cleaning product use, and also do not recommend any specific cleaning product. This is up to the discretion of you, the customer, but CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will be happy to advise upon any cleaning product that customers enquire about.
1.8.13 If petrol or diesel (or any harsh chemical) is spilled on the wrap, take care to remove all of it immediately.
1.8.14 Constant exposure to petrol or diesel can damage the wrap and we take no responsibility for this. It will also exclude this section of your wrap from the guarantee.
1.8.15 Avoid car washes, as brushes will create swirls on the surface of the vinyl, as it does the same to paint on a new car.
1.8.16 Avoid car washes that use high power pressure washers and mechanical washers, as this will cause the edges of the vinyl to lift.
1.8.17 We recommend that you do not use any abrasive polishes, t-cut compounds, and polishes with acids or solvents in them or any silicone products.
1.9 Social Media Disclosure
1.9.1 Any dissatisfaction with service, product, work, payment or aftercare services should be discussed with the company directly and should not be discussed on social networking sites, online blogs, public online websites, and private online websites (the list is not exclusive and we reserve the right to include other means not listed). Any violation of this agreement between yourself, the customer, and CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will be sanctioned with terminating the warranty of your vehicle wrap(s).
1.10.1 Whilst every care is taken by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative to ensure the safety of the customers vehicle(s), once the vehicle has been delivered to the premises/ CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative entered the care of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative we bear no responsibility for loss or damage to the vehicle(s). All customers must make sure that their vehicle is covered by their own insurance policy. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any vehicle that is not covered by an insurance policy.
1.11 Supplying Vinyl
1.11.1 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative may order vehicle wrapping/sign vinyl on behalf of you the customer from any company that CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative holds a valid account with. We may do this, for example, for you to attempt to wrap a panel that is tired, or because you would like to experiment with the material. If so the following terms and conditions apply:
1.11.2 Once a request for vinyl to be ordered on behalf of you, the customer through CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative , we will complete this order within the following 10 working days from either receiving a deposit, full payment or a request for vinyl to be ordered. This is at the discretion of CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative
1.11.3 Once vinyl has been ordered by CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative, on behalf of you, the customer, the vinyl must be paid for in full, even if you the customer decide that you no longer wish to have the vinyl.
1.11.4 Vinyl’s purchased through CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative are in valid from our warranty. Please see section 7 for more information on this.
1.11.5 Vinyl’s purchased through CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative are invalid from our refund policy. Please see section 6 for more information on this.
1.11.6 If charges for vinyl delivery, however these charges are incurred, then you, the customer, will be liable to cover the costs for these
1.11.7 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will always try to be available for your vinyl delivery; however if for any circumstance the vinyl delivery is not complete first try, then will co CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative cover the costs of re-delivery.
1.11. CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative only have vinyl delivered to our business address. We will not request that vinyl be delivered to a personal home address, other business address or any other address to ensure the condition of the vinyl.
1.11.9 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative accepts no liability for the condition of the vinyl wrap once it has been ordered and delivered. Any issues with this (e.g. Scratching, damage to the vinyl) should be taken up directly with the manufacturer.
1.11.10 If vinyl is supplied to us by a customer for use on a vehicle wrap, the following terms and conditions apply.
1.11.11 Your vehicle wrap will be excluded from our warranty.
1.11.12 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative can refuse to use the vinyl at any point during works before works commence and during the wrap.
1.11.13 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will not cover any financial losses that you experience using CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative to wrap your vehicle with vinyl that you have provided.
1.11.14 CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative will require you to disclose where you have sourced the vinyl from and the overall quality of the vinyl.
1.12 Unacceptable Actions Policy
1.12.1 Physical or Verbal violence towards any member of our team at KJ Wraps, our customers, or other parties around the business park will not be tolerated.
1.12.2 Customers who we believe to have breached this will be asked to leave the business park, and if they refuse to do so, a member of security will be asked to escort you off the premises.
1.12.3 At CRS Display T/A Strawberry Creative , we believe that our customers and services users have a right to be heard, understood and respected. Occasionally, certain actions by people using our service can make it very difficult for us to deal with their enquiry or concern. In a small number of cases the actions of some individuals become unacceptable because they involve abuse to our staff or our processes. When this happens we have to take appropriate steps. We have to consider whether the action impacts on our ability to do our work and to provide a service to others. People may act out of character in times of trouble or distress. We do not view an action as unacceptable, just because a person is forceful or determined. However, we do consider actions that result in unreasonable demands on our staff to be unacceptable. It is these actions that we aim to manage under this policy. There is a range of actions we consider to be unacceptable; these are:
1.12.4 Aggressive or abusive behaviour:
– We understand that people can become angry when they feel that matters about which they feel strongly are not being dealt with as they wish. If that anger escalates into aggression towards our staff, we consider that unacceptable.
– Any aggression or abuse directed towards our staff will not be tolerated.
– Aggressive or abusive behaviour includes language (whether verbal or written) that may cause staff to feel afraid, threatened or abused and may include threats, personal verbal abuses, derogatory remarks and rudeness.
– We also consider inflammatory statements, remarks of a racial or discriminatory nature and unconstrained allegations, to be abusive behaviour.
1.12.5 Unreasonable Demands:
– A demand becomes unacceptable when it starts (or when complying with the demand would) impacting excessively on the work of our staff. Or when dealing with the matter takes up an excessive amount of staff time and in doing so, disadvantages other customers or services users.
– Repeatedly demanding responses within an unreasonable timescale.
– Demanding responses from several members of staff on the same subject.
– Insisting on seeing or speaking to a particular members of staff when that is not possible.
– Repeatedly changing the substance of an enquiry or complaint or raising unrelated concerns.
– Repeatedly posing a question time and again, when a response has already been given, because the individual may not like the answer they have received.
1.12.6 Unreasonable Levels of Contact:
– Sometimes the volume and duration of contact made to our staff by an individual causes problems.
– This can occur over a short period, for example, when a large number of calls or emails are received from the same person in one day. When we are dealing with a complaint or enquiry, this may occur when a person repeatedly makes long telephone calls to us or indicates to us with emails or copies of information that have already been sent or they are irrelevant to the substance of the complaint or enquiry.
– We consider that the level of contact has become unacceptable when the amount of time spent talking to an individual on the telephone, or responding to, reviewing and filing emails or written correspondence, impacts on our ability to deal with the matter, or on our responsibility for carrying out tasks relating to other members of the public.
Your satisfaction is essential to us. Should you encounter a problem of any kind with your vehicle wrap, please contact us directly, as soon as possible and we will do our best to help. If the issue is with the wrap itself then we advise that you document the issue(s) that you may be having supported with photographic evidence. Please include this with any issues you are bringing to our attention.
Changes to our Vehicle Wrap Terms and Conditions
We keep our Vehicle Wrap Terms and Conditions under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. These Vehicle Wrap Terms and Conditions were last updated on 3rd August 2020.